It may seem self-serving for lawyers to say that you should consult a lawyer, but the legal process is complex and requires a thorough understanding of the law, as well as experience with the important procedural steps that must be followed as part of a lawsuit. If you do hire a lawyer, you should look for one with experience in handling injury lawsuits against insurance companies.
Can I afford a lawyer?
Lawyers do not all charge clients the same way for representing them in a personal injury lawsuit. Some lawyers will charge you by the hour, while some will take a percentage of the compensation you obtain from the insurance company. There will also be expenses related to running your case, like hiring medical experts for example. Some lawyers may have you pay for those expenses upfront (or while the case is ongoing), while others will cover them and seek repayment if the case settles.
In our case, we do not charge you any legal fees or expenses upfront. We are paid with a portion of your settlement only if your case is successful.
10 reasons to choose Cantini Law Group
Cantini Law Group has been helping people injured in motor vehicle accidents since 1987. Our dedicated team of professionals have the experience and resources to help you and your family receive the maximum recovery. Our practice is restricted to helping accident victims recover fair compensation for their injuries and losses. We never work for the insurance companies.
1. Over 28 years of experience handling personal injury claims.
2. Results: you will get fair treatment and full compensation.
3. Free interviews (office, home or hospital). There is no obligation.
4. No fee if no recovery.
5. We devote 100% of our practice to serious personal injury claims.
6. We never represent insurance companies; we are on your side and your side only.
7. We help access and co-ordinate the most effective medical rehabilitation team.
8. We make certain you are kept completely informed every step of the way.
9. We negotiate settlements for you but unlike many other law firms, we are also Trial lawyers. We have the experience and resources to take your case to Court.
10. Our outstanding track record confirms you can expect a very prompt and professional service with excellent results.
Contact Us today at 1-844-CANTINI (226-8464) and we will be glad to assist you. We have offices in Moncton, Halifax, Saint John and Charlottetown.